Better integration, enhanced security and wider use of data across authorities and multi-agency partnerships with One APIs.
Agreed standards for data collection, storage, retrieval and transfer between local systems that contribute to meeting your requirements under the e-Government Interoperability Framework.
Practitioners, departments and multiple agencies can share appropriate, accurate and timely information.
Secure, real time access
Real time information on children can be accessed and shared securely with authorised users for better decisions and outcomes.
Application programming interfaces (APIs) based on industry standard web services.
Easy to use
Application developers can use One APIs to access information held in One safely and securely through a published set of services.
One APIs forms a standard connection, allowing other systems and applications to access and share the information collected in One.
Seamless, inexpensive integration
One APIs ensure that One can be integrated with other application without the delay and cost associated with custom programming, robotics or screen-scraping.
Shared information, integrated systems, better partnership working
Local authorities and inter-agency partners can reduce the costs and time taken to connect different application through One APIs. The risks between system integrations are minimised and business processes are made significantly more efficient.
With an increasing need for accurate and timely information sharing, One APIs provides authorities with a flexible, scalable and versatile solution in which the software will be maintained throughout the development lifecycle of the underlying One application.
- Ensures that any investment in integration is supported and maintained
- Ensures the security of information is preserved at all times and only shared with appropriate users
- Offers greater technological stability, significantly lower risks and reduced development costs compared to other integration solutions. Linking systems by connecting directly to the database should be avoided at all costs or you risk a single database change rendering your data sharing system unusable and a lot of angry calls, so utilizing API’s prevents this risk as the API is always aligned with Database changes in One
- Provides front-line and back-office staff with access to all the information they need to meet all the requirements of their roles
Call our Business Support Team on 01234 832150 or email us here.
- Investment in integration
- Data security
- Lowers risk and development costs
- Readily available data for key staff
- Efficient processes
- Integrated systems
- Driving down costs