Your housing. Our technology. Their homes.
Lead the way in social housing with One.
We hope you’ll join us for our popular conference dedicated to all Capita One housing customers.
With a focus on innovation and new ways of working, this event is designed specifically to provide inspiration and insight for the social housing sector, from lively platform sessions to informative breakouts where you’ll be able to further explore particular areas of interest within the One housing software suite.
The conference also provides a unique opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues and share best practice. And, of course, you’ll be able to catch up with the Capita One team who will be on hand to answer any questions and to learn your thoughts about One.
We're pleased to extend our 2018 prices for all conference bookings made in January 2019. See conference options and pricing in the form below.
- What to expect
- Lively platform sessions led by technology experts and Capita One’s senior leadership team
- The launch of our next generation asset management solution – One Assets
- Many networking opportunities throughout the conference
- A spotlight on digitisation, channel shift and customer self-service
- A chance to meet the Capita One team in person and ask any questions
- Evening drinks, dinner and entertainment
- Insightful breakouts on a number of key areas of interest to social housing:
- innovations in customer engagement, including chatbots and self-service
- using technology to streamline revenue collection
- the role of analytics in predicting trends
- effective mobile working
…and lots more!
- Event information and times
- The full agenda
- Building a new housing standard | The people’s manifesto to building a new housing property standard: Complete the survey now to take part in this interactive session! Justin Fisher, Product Manager, Capita One
- Fast and easy data replication from OpenEdge into a separate OpenEdge, SQL Server or Oracle database, Brent Adonis, Senior Sales Engineer, Progress Software
- Prioritising arrears with advanced analytics – how One Housing and RentSense can help drive down arrears using business intelligence, Glenn Phillips, Chief Technical Officer, Mobysoft
- The future of resident engagement
- One Mobile, Brigitte Frain, Head of Account Management, Totalmobile
- Moving to the Cloud, and the impact this could offer your organisation, Dave Howson, Solutions Architect, Capita One
- Compliance manager | Manage your compliance activities with the new, comprehensive management solution in OPENAssets, Justin Fisher, Product Manager, Capita One
- Proudly sponsored by Progress Software
- Our event partner, Totalmobile
The event will begin on Tuesday 5 February with registration and coffees from 9am, ready for a 10am start. The day’s agenda will draw to a close at 4.45pm, followed by an evening drinks reception, dinner and entertainment! Accommodation is then included in the full conference option.
Our One account managers will be available on Wednesday 6 February for individual discussions upon request – please contact your account manager if you wish to book a meeting.
Be sure to book your place now using the form below and we’ll look forward to exploring how together we can lead the way in providing the homes of tomorrow.
Tuesday 5 February
09.00 Registration, tea and coffee
10.15 Digital Disruption and the New Imperative for Organisations – delivered by Yogesh Gupta, President and CEO, Progress Software
11.00 Refreshments in the conference exhibition
11.30 The Digital Revolution – delivered by David Anderson, Chief Product Officer, Capita One
12.15 The launch of One Assets: Why One Assets, what it is and a chance to have a look at it – delivered by Bob Hulbert, Product Owner, Capita One
13.00 Lunch and networking in the conference exhibition
14.00 Systems of Intelligence – delivered by Alex Montgomery (Monty), Azure Applications Lead, Microsoft UK
15.00 Breakout sessions featuring:
16.45 Conference close
18.30 Drinks reception, followed by dinner and entertainment.
Wednesday 6 February
Pre-bookable meetings with the One account management team before travelling home. Contact your account manager to schedule a discussion.
Progress offers the leading platform for developing and deploying strategic business applications, enabling customers and partners to deliver modern, high-impact digital experiences in a fraction of the time, effort and cost. Over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprise customers, and two million developers rely on Progress to power their applications.
Totalmobile will help you release the potential in your mobile workforce. Our ‘mobile worker first’ approach to innovation results in solutions people love to use. Our customers are seeing significant increases in workforce capacity and cost savings, while also ensuring compliance and driving levels of service consistency. We will transform how your organisations works and help your people do more of the work that really matters.