Have you been thinking about an app for your organisation? Capita, experts in getting the best from technology, are offering a free App design, build and SaaS* to three public sector organisations who submit the best ideas for an App to help deliver effective services to their customers.
Spelthorne Borough Council launched their app, built on Capita's Advantage Digital Apps platform, to improve access to local information and reduce the pressure on its contact centre. They currently get 3-4,000 hits on it every month and have more than 1600 app users. Linda Norman, Head of Customer Services, Spelthorne Borough Council, said,
“We have worked with Capita for many years, and they always ensure we have the best solutions for our needs. I am looking forward to taking Spelthorne's digital services on to the next level."
Another free to download app created in Capita's Advantage Digital app platform and deployed by Cheshire-based Fortunatus Housing Solutions, allowing vulnerable tenants to communicate more easily with them, was highly commended in the Excellence in Innovation category of the recent annual Institute of Revenues, Rating and Valuation Performance Awards.
If you'd like to put forward an idea for consideration you can apply online providing a few details about you and your organisation and your idea for an App including any specific functional requirements by 1 June 2016. For more information on Capita's App platform you can visit us here.
We look forward to hearing from you regarding your organisation's App requirement.
Terms and Conditions:
*1. One App design, build and year one SaaS (the "Prize") will be awarded to the best three ideas for an App that provides tangible benefits to a public sector organisation and its customers.
2. Entry is open to all UK based public sector organisations.
3. All entries to be received by 1 June 2016.
4. Successful entries will be selected by a Capita judging panel by 31 July 2016.
5. Capita's decision will be final. Selected entrants will be notified and published on www.capita-software.co.uk by 31 August 2016.
6. Only three Prizes will be awarded in total. No organisation will receive more than one Prize.
7. Details of successful entrants and their App ideas may be advertised on Capita's websites or in other marketing collateral.
7. Selected entrants may be required to take part in promotion activities.
8. Future year SaaS charges will apply after year one. Such charges will be advised to the winner(s) prior to commencement of the app project. The winner(s) shall be under no obligation to carry on using the solution or to pay any charges after the first year.
9. Capita reserves the right to substitute any offer with an offer of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances arising outside its control.
10. There is no cash alternative.