The recent One Autumn Release heralded the launch of One v4Transport, a solution we’re particularly excited about. Why? Because the close involvement of many of you in helping us shape v4 has ensured it will significantly speed up your transport application processes.
The new Transport solution
So what does v4 include? In a nutshell, everything will be much quicker and smoother for both local authority teams and your users, including:
- online applications when used in conjunction with the Transport Portal
- assessments for all children, including children with special transport needs
- batch allocation of journeys
- issuing tickets
- contractor maintenance
And it’s even quicker still if you use the optional GIS within the v4Transport module.
We’ve designed the One Transport service pack to help you move to the new version successfully, and ensure that you’re making best use of the improved functionality.
The service pack comprises several levels of service, so you have the flexibility to choose the level of support you need:
We’ll support you to ensure your authority can implement the module successfully at the basic level, including a planning session, on-site review and implementation approach. We’ll map the business process, set up the system, and provide a remote project checkpoint.
Additional expert support so you can maximise the benefits
In addition to the Core service, we offer additional expert support to enhance implementation and help you realise the benefits:
- User training, including finance-focused training for aspects such as contracts, invoicing, generating payments and financial reporting, as well as additional bespoke training for users who would benefit from training on any of the specific areas of the module covered.
- Portal configuration and training for One Citizen Portal customers to demonstrate the configuration of the Transport area and train users on how to process incoming information.
- Supported User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to enable you to carry out system and process testing once configuration has been set up with the support of our knowledge specialists.
- Data migration (for non-Transport v3 customers) to help you migrate data from your existing system(s) into Transport v4.
- SSRS training - an opportunity for you to learn how to create and publish SSRS reports with a focus on transport tables.
- Amendments to letters and reports, or new letters and reports.
- GIS v4 - whether you’re a new or existing GIS customer, we’ll show you how to achieve best value out of Transport using GIS v4. And if you’re new to GIS , we can also support you with the configuration of this.
For further details on any of the above, please email me or speak to your Regional Services Manager to request the One Transport service pack and to discuss the level of support which would best suit your authority.